`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Collectors

Team Collectors
I bought a large collection and have a lot of early 90s cards that are just going to get yard sale'd off. Just thought I'd see if any team collectors would like cards of a specific team. I'm not sorting through looking for specific players, just common cards by team. These will be those $.05-$.25 cards that I just don't want to waste time putting into my organize. I will either just give you the cards and you pay the shipping or I will do a quantity for quantity trade with you for your Cardinals commons. Either way just let me know as I figured I'd ask you guys first before just putting them in our yard sale this weekend.

RE: Team Collectors
(08-31-2014, 03:55 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I bought a large collection and have a lot of early 90s cards that are just going to get yard sale'd off. Just thought I'd see if any team collectors would like cards of a specific team. I'm not sorting through looking for specific players, just common cards by team. These will be those $.05-$.25 cards that I just don't want to waste time putting into my organize. I will either just give you the cards and you pay the shipping or I will do a quantity for quantity trade with you for your Cardinals commons. Either way just let me know as I figured I'd ask you guys first before just putting them in our yard sale this weekend.
I would gladly take the Twins off your hands! Just LMK what I owe your for shipping! PM me when you can. Thanks!