`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff from Target - 2014 Bowman Platinum blaster (big hit) and Leaf Auto Baseball

Stuff from Target - 2014 Bowman Platinum blaster (big hit) and Leaf Auto Baseball
Bought a Bowman Platinum blaster. I thought it was pretty much Meh until i found a redemption for Javier Baez Gold Refractor Auto /50 stuck to the back of another card. That was pretty nice.

Rest of the box was
Bumgarner Gold
Matt Harvey Ruby
Tyler Austin Blue /199

Die Cuts
Miguel Cabrera
Eddie Butler
Oscar Tavares

Bowman is Back
Giancarlo Stanton

The Leaf auto ball was Dave Righetti inscribed 1981 AL ROY

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Stuff from Target - 2014 Bowman Platinum blaster (big hit) and Leaf Auto Baseball
I bought a ball at my local target. Mine was a dual auto of Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, inscribed 10/26/1986.

RE: Stuff from Target - 2014 Bowman Platinum blaster (big hit) and Leaf Auto Baseball
Sweet Baez redemption!

I left a Leaf Ball on my Target shelf. Couldn't pull the trigger. Might have to go back!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-30-2014, 03:06 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I bought a ball at my local target. Mine was a dual auto of Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, inscribed 10/26/1986.
+1 Mets Win! Mets Win! Sorry Jacoby... One of my early memories is sitting with my dad watching that game as well as the Ray Knight hit to score Carter ( I liked them both and my dad could not stand either one...lol ) Cool ball.

Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(08-30-2014, 03:06 AM)chrisjoy Wrote: I bought a ball at my local target. Mine was a dual auto of Mookie Wilson and Bill Buckner, inscribed 10/26/1986.
Interesting, I did see another ball for sale. It signed by the 1986 Red Sox team. They must have purchased someone's collection.

I saw on here where the guy who got said it didn't have have Wade Boggs or Nolan Ryan on it.