`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf autograph baseball

Leaf autograph baseball
I went into my local Target and decided to buy one of the Leaf autograph baseballs.
My question is "has anyone else gotten a dual autograph ball?" I did, it was a ball with Bill Buckner and Mookie Wilson, inscription 10/26/1986. For game 6 of the 1986 World Series, in which Buckner let a grounder hit by wilson go through His legs. Very well known by most baseball fans.

RE: Leaf autograph baseball
Sweet ball! Huge moment in baseball history! That's a keeper!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

that is pretty cool
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

Ya I thought so after I realized the significance of the two names.

you should burn that ball. burn it till there is nothing left

(not that i blame buckner for that game. he shouldnt have been in there, schiraldi, etc. but screw bucknah for profiting off a moment of pain for about 8 million people)

#notserious
#damnserious

(08-31-2014, 01:54 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: you should burn that ball. burn it till there is nothing left

(not that i blame buckner for that game. he shouldnt have been in there, schiraldi, etc. but screw bucknah for profiting off a moment of pain for about 8 million people)

#notserious
#damnserious
I don't live in the past and I dont cry for things of the past. I think its a cool part of history I think I will keep it..

Way cool! At target with my gf, I held it in my hand but just couldn't pony up the $40 for it. I will now : ) Awesome pull

(09-04-2014, 12:18 AM)dfcj1499 Wrote: Way cool! At target with my gf, I held it in my hand but just couldn't pony up the $40 for it. I will now : ) Awesome pull
I have yet to see anyne else get a dual auto, must be fairly rare.

That is AWESOME!! I'd go nuts pulling that!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)