`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish my 2 boxes of Chrome were as good a the 2 Haze28 opened!

RE: I wish my 2 boxes of Chrome were as good a the 2 Haze28 opened!
(08-29-2014, 06:32 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Without further ado.
Box 1
[Image: null_zpseea9b496.jpg]
Box 2
[Image: null_zpsfdbb10a2.jpg]
Tommy Medica /199

And honestly, I think I actually did better with my Blaster from Walmart! (considering I spent $20 vs. $135)
[Image: null_zpsc555f0a9.jpg]
Jeff Robernus /50

Nothing great, all RC autos, so we will see how some turn out!
Check me on Jake Marisnek if he is up for trade.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

(08-30-2014, 07:21 AM)demondukk Wrote: Nice Gold pull from retail!

Yea, Chrome is always hit or miss. I'm so hesitant to buy one. Maybe if I do I can join the skunk club as well : )
Hopefully, if you buy a box, you do well enough so TenaciouzD and I can deny your membership to the Elite Chrome Skunked Club.

But I'm sure that you've been doing this long enough to have been skunked by Topps at least once, So, TenaciouzD and I have already spoken to the Exalted Grand Poobah LePew on your behalf and an Honorary Membership is being considered. An official "I've Been Skunked By Topps" Skunk cap has been put aside for you, pending your approval! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'm still correlating the case I broke. I'm trying to put together a refractor set and should have a solid checklist ready sometime tomorrow. I would be interested in any refractors you may have pulled that I need if you're up for trading. I also like that Abreu X-fractor you pulled, some nice boxes in my opinion. Great blaster though!

Thank you,
Rob