`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just found out I'm deploying very soon... Let's trade before I go

Just found out I'm deploying very soon... Let's trade before I go
So I just found out a couple days ago that I'm off to the desert paradise again and that I'd only have a few weeks to prepare. With that said, if you want to trade with me send me your offers! The last day I'll be trading will be Tuesday.

The funny thing about this deployment is that my friend and co-worker,Rad_1205, just came back from the exact same place I'll be going. Like he did, I'll be picking off cards left and right on eBay. Hopefully I'll find some nice Biggio cards but my ultimate goal will be finding a 2009 BC Trout auto.

Anyways, I look forward to making a few deals with y'all soon. Thanks and God bless.

Dan
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

RE: Just found out I'm deploying very soon... Let's trade before I go
Take care over there brother. We will definitely have to try to work something before you go.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Stay safe in the sandbox bro and come home soon.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Sent an offer, bud.

stay safe over there

sorry to hear brother! Stay safe and best of luck! Sent an offer as well!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Dan,

Going to miss you around here bro! We have damn sure worked our share of trades. Just like you hooked me up while I was gone I will be returning the favor...

While you are there bro the best advise I can give is just be vigilant and don't get to comfortable. The time will go faster than you think. IT SUCKS! im down playing that, but as long as you stay busy and hit the gym you will be good!!! But just keep in touch and keep posting the things you pick off the bay.

If you need anything let Greg and I know and we will hook it up!

BE SAFE!!!

*** We already knocked out one trade since you posted this*** Always game for another!
https://rad3427.imgbb.com/
WANT LIST
1. Nolan Arenado RCs (all colors)
2. Ken Griffey Jr (90s inserts)
3. Bryce Harper RCs (all colors)
4. Mookie Betts 
5. Juan Soto

Dan, thanks for letting us know. I've enjoyed trading with you since I got back into it. Stay safe and keep in touch when you can.

offer sent. thanks

Thank you everyone for the words and I'll keep trading until I leave. I'll probably just ask that you send everything to Richard, rad_1205, since we are co-workers and he can hold onto my cards and hand them to me whenever I get back. I'll be trading for about another week or two so keeping sending offer.

Snappy, I got your offer but actually traded the chrome Stanton auto back to Richard for a BC Joc Pederson auto and a couple other things. Its crazy because he just traded the Stanton auto to me a couple days ago and he can't live without it so I traded it back to him. He's been on me about that card all day at work.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones