`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2009 Topps Update 1/1 Sketch cards

2009 Topps Update 1/1 Sketch cards
I sold the Jorge Posada 2009 Topps Update 1/1 Sketch card for $70. This is just general info, for anyone interested, because there is no value listed in the Beckett price guide for these cards.

RE: 2009 Topps Update 1/1 Sketch cards
And.....
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Newsflash....
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Congratulations...now we just have to wait for the post from the person who just bought a 2009 Topps Update Sketch card of Jorge Posada. The anticipation is killing me.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

exciting!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

The info is general purpose for Becket since there is no value listed for those cards. So if you aren't interested in that tidbit of info, don't worry about it.
(08-29-2014, 12:14 PM)djohn Wrote: Congratulations...now we just have to wait for the post from the person who just bought a 2009 Topps Update Sketch card of Jorge Posada. The anticipation is killing me.
Gee, I hope we don't have to wait too long, I'd hate to see you suffer.
(08-29-2014, 12:14 PM)djohn Wrote: Congratulations...now we just have to wait for the post from the person who just bought a 2009 Topps Update Sketch card of Jorge Posada. The anticipation is killing me.
I'm very proud of you, did you look on Ebay.
(08-28-2014, 09:16 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: And.....
And... I have a crap load more to sell.

(08-29-2014, 03:02 PM)igaffney Wrote: The info is general purpose for Becket since there is no value listed for those cards. So if you aren't interested in that tidbit of info, don't worry about it.

Gee, I hope we don't have to wait too long, I'd hate to see you suffer.

I'm very proud of you, did you look on Ebay.

And... I have a crap load more to sell.
Thanks...appreciate the heads up. There just wasn't any context in your original post. Awesome.......

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.