`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trent Richardson Ongoing Pc!

Trent Richardson Ongoing Pc!
These are some of my most recent pick ups for my pc! Like always if you have anything you are looking to sell let me know even if you see it here I want the dupes and the commons and the inserts.

2012 Panini Black Rookie Onyx Materials auto Prime /49

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

~ \\ * Collecting Jeff George * // ~

RE: Trent Richardson Ongoing Pc!
Nice! I'm glad to see someone giving him a little love lol. You can check me...I'm not sure what I have left, but I may have some base and inserts. I'll let let you know if I get anything of his.

(08-28-2014, 10:05 AM)savagenate Wrote: Nice! I'm glad to see someone giving him a little love lol. You can check me...I'm not sure what I have left, but I may have some base and inserts. I'll let let you know if I get anything of his.
I would be interested in all that you do have. I have a lot of ground to cover on inserts and basecards

I've got 2 cards right now: 2013 Topps Chrome base, and 2012 Prizm Rookie Impact. Once you upload some cards for trade, send me an open offer. Most of my guys I collect are in my sig, but there are others I'd be interested in if you don't have any of them. PM if that's the case.

(08-28-2014, 12:16 PM)yabbiballcards Wrote: I would be interested in all that you do have. I have a lot of ground to cover on inserts and basecards

Glad you got my message, let's see what we can do!!
Mostly football and a set builder

Great looking additions! even though he had a pretty down year last year, i still think he's a great player, on a great team with a ton of potential!
[Image: desmond_trufant_zpsf20c3d16.jpg]
RC - 16/29
Auto - 39/213
Mem - 2/9
1/1s - 7
Total -89/476 / 18%

Yes I've got my work cut out lol he has 800 memorabilia cards 850 autos and endless 1/1s! I enjoy collecting the inserts and base as much autos and jerseys. I'm really behind on inserts and #'d

[quote='yabbiballcards' pid='2485741' dateline='1409236114']
These are some of my most recent pick ups for my pc! Like always if you have anything you are looking to sell let me know even if you see it here I want the dupes and the commons and the inserts.

2012 Panini Black Rookie Onyx Materials auto Prime /49

2012 Absolute Rookie Jersey Collection Rc Jersey

2014 Panini Rookies & Stars Crusade Blue #'d 1/5

2012 Prominence Apprentice Ink #'d 25/25

2012 Prestige Rc Auto /299

2012 Panini Rookies & Stars Rookie collection Jerseys

2012 Panini Black RPA Prime #'d 16/49

2012 Panini Certified dual rc jersey Richardson / Pead #'d /149

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have a few, I posted in your thread in trading PM me if interested.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

I really like the gold ink black auto.