`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HUGE update to Org.

HUGE update to Org.
Purchased a small collection off craigslist and it turned out to be a GOLD MINE for what I paid. Quite a few older cards (50's,60's,70's) and a TON of 1980-1985, including multiples of most of the rookies. I have already put what I want into my private collection, so everything in my Org. is available for trade or sale. I believe in paying it forward, so I will certainly be trading in other's favor for a while. Let me know if you see anything you'd like.

Take care,

William

RE: HUGE update to Org.
(08-27-2014, 12:46 PM)WillTheThrill22 Wrote: Purchased a small collection off craigslist and it turned out to be a GOLD MINE for what I paid. Quite a few older cards (50's,60's,70's) and a TON of 1980-1985, including multiples of most of the rookies. I have already put what I want into my private collection, so everything in my Org. is available for trade or sale. I believe in paying it forward, so I will certainly be trading in other's favor for a while. Let me know if you see anything you'd like.

Take care,

William

Nice new stuff, are the conditions you have them listed accurate? If so nice!

I would like a shot at the 74 Ryan if you find anything for it.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(08-27-2014, 12:57 PM)uc7bearcat Wrote: Nice new stuff, are the conditions you have them listed accurate? If so nice!

I would like a shot at the 74 Ryan if you find anything for it.
I believe them to be accurate. I really try my best to be as honest as I can with condition. I will get you a scan if you want to PM an e-mail address.

trade sent bud

Check my org for the Ryan please.
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

That's quite a haul my friend! Sent an offer!
Looking for Kris Bryant colors, Goldy rookies, Correa rookies, Joc rookies and other prospects and rookie autos!

Congrats on the purchase! I definitely see a lot of new stuff for trade. I'll send over an offer.

Trade coming
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thank you to everybody for the open offers. I believe I have responded to everybody. I'd love to find an 82 Topps Traded Ripken, 79 Topps Ozzie Smith, or a 92 Fleer Update Mike Piazza. Let me know if you have any of these. I still have two full boxes to go through and I have a few cards that I may need ID'ed, so, I'll be back. Thanks again for the trade offers.