`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just don't understand Topps anymore

I just don't understand Topps anymore
So I've been calling them for info on my mini relic redemption. Today I finally guy an answer.
They know crap about it. Not made yet no idea what's in the set not one piece of info.
There reason?? It's 2014 it's to new. How are you gonna offer a redemption and not even have a clue to what it is. At least Panini sends their stuff promptly.

RE: I just don't understand Topps anymore
Good Luck!!
Mostly football and a set builder

are you on twitter? if so put them on blast #topps and say you won this and have no clue what it is. That should get them going

Just go vintage or 90's cards. I don't see why people still play their games, even if you collect a certain player the amount of money you would spend on boxes or cases you probably can get just buying though ebay. I was a pack opener till about 3 years ago and that was the biggest mistake of my life. If I just saved my money I would probably own 3 to 5 of the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Jeter cards I want so badly that will cost me an arm and a leg now.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

Ya I hear ya man. It's a big waste any more. But then again ya hit big lol

Did you redeem it yet or are you waiting to hear what it will be before redeeming it?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-26-2014, 01:06 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Just go vintage or 90's cards. I don't see why people still play their games, even if you collect a certain player the amount of money you would spend on boxes or cases you probably can get just buying though ebay. I was a pack opener till about 3 years ago and that was the biggest mistake of my life. If I just saved my money I would probably own 3 to 5 of the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Jeter cards I want so badly that will cost me an arm and a leg now.
amen!!!!!!!!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(08-26-2014, 01:06 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Just go vintage or 90's cards. I don't see why people still play their games, even if you collect a certain player the amount of money you would spend on boxes or cases you probably can get just buying though ebay. I was a pack opener till about 3 years ago and that was the biggest mistake of my life. If I just saved my money I would probably own 3 to 5 of the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Jeter cards I want so badly that will cost me an arm and a leg now.
How true, how true. Once you can ween yourself from the gambling aspect of this hobby and start building a true PC, the better off your collection will be. For the price of a hobby box I can add nearly 100 cards to my collection from my want list instead of having hundreds of cards to trade for what I really want.
I wish I would have learned that fact sooner, now I have about 70 monster boxes full of junk that I would love to give away in trade for some PC stuff
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-26-2014, 02:32 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: How true, how true. Once you can ween yourself from the gambling aspect of this hobby and start building a true PC, the better off your collection will be. For the price of a hobby box I can add nearly 100 cards to my collection from my want list instead of having hundreds of cards to trade for what I really want.
I wish I would have learned that fact sooner, now I have about 70 monster boxes full of junk that I would love to give away in trade for some PC stuff
talk to me pete. I love monster boxes
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I redeemed it.