`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just don't understand Topps anymore

RE: I just don't understand Topps anymore
Well seeing what they gave you for that Puig redemption, maybe they won't have this either and actually send you Mike Trout to make good?
Current wants:
2023 Topps Aces
Pete Rose
Ohio State Football
Adley Rutschman

(08-26-2014, 02:32 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: How true, how true. Once you can ween yourself from the gambling aspect of this hobby and start building a true PC, the better off your collection will be. For the price of a hobby box I can add nearly 100 cards to my collection from my want list instead of having hundreds of cards to trade for what I really want.
I wish I would have learned that fact sooner, now I have about 70 monster boxes full of junk that I would love to give away in trade for some PC stuff
+10000000000000
(08-26-2014, 01:06 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: Just go vintage or 90's cards. I don't see why people still play their games, even if you collect a certain player the amount of money you would spend on boxes or cases you probably can get just buying though ebay. I was a pack opener till about 3 years ago and that was the biggest mistake of my life. If I just saved my money I would probably own 3 to 5 of the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Jeter cards I want so badly that will cost me an arm and a leg now.
+10000000000000000
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Redemptions should not be inserted into packs unless the item for which it is being redeemed is on hand and ready to ship.

Just my humble opinion.

(08-26-2014, 08:44 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Redemptions should not be inserted into packs unless the item for which it is being redeemed is on hand and ready to ship.

Just my humble opinion.
+1 fully agree.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Couldn't agree more. If your offering something at have it ready in a timely matter to ship out.

(08-26-2014, 08:44 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: Redemptions should not be inserted into packs unless the item for which it is being redeemed is on hand and ready to ship.

Just my humble opinion.
Amen to that...
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Some of the stuff they pull is crazy. I am going through a similar issue. I pulled a touch by greatness auto/handprint from 2013 topps archives. At this point in time they don't even know who will be the player focused in the card. I asked for a replacement and they couldn't give me a replacement value because they don't know who is in the card. So I can't have the card and I can't have a replacement. This card was supposed to be made over a year ago. It is nuts.
[Image: 7xIxBeM.png]
Courtesy of jbel4331

I'm from Canada and shipping can be very slow. If that is not acceptable then I guess I can't help you. Thanks for looking.

My Photobucket
http://s1135.photobucket.com/albums/m625...e22briguy/

+10000000 I have an issue myself that i have been told now they need to remake the card? In this years product he has auto's and relic auto's on card mind you but they can't get him to sign the card i was promised!

Just my humble opinion.
All my this.

I don't know this feeling. Every time I get a redemption card it's from a set where it's already expired.