`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent mixed breaks

Recent mixed breaks
Just sharing a few recent breaks, nothing crazy..
2012-13 Preferred: Total bust..
Autos: Cedric Maxwell PS /74, Anthony Mason PC /74, Lavoy Allen Silhouettes /99
Booklet: Buckets #5 Ginobili/Felton/K.Walker/Wade/Rose/Wall/Curry (already traded)
[Image: 2012-13Preferred1_zpsaaaeaaff.jpg~original]

2012-13 Innovation:
Base(2): DeMarcus Cousins, Nick Young
SP(2): Bradley Beal RC /349, Paul Pierce Red /25
Passing Grade(1): Ricky Rubio
Stat Line JSY(1): Al Horford /199
Rookie Autographs(1): Jimmer Fredette
Rookie Innovative Ink(1): Kim English
[Image: Innovation5_zpsefc4e9fb.jpg~original]

2012-13 Intrigue:
Intriguing Players Gold(1): Kevin Garnett /10
Rookie Memorabilia(1): Kemba Walker /99
Rookie JSY/AU(1): Thomas Robinson 49/49
Immortalized Autographs(1): Spud Webb /299 (redemption)
Slam Ink(1): Jason Maxiell /299
[Image: 2012-13Intrigue2_zpsa39b89a1.jpg~original]

I went down to the White Plains show last weekend...first time I've gone on a Saturday and it seemed that the box prices were $10 higher than on Sunday so I left with just a couple singles and decided if I was going to overpay I might as well do it at the LCS. Well, the owner of my LCS found a few boxes of 1998-99 Metal Universe in his basement, and I couldn't just let them sit there: (2 box break)
Neophytes (1:6): Brevin Knigh, Chauncey Billups, Danny Fortson, Jacque Vaughn, Keith Van Horn, Maurice Taylor(x2), Tim Duncan
Big Ups (1:18): Marcus Camby, Ray Allen, Anfernee Hardaway
Planet Metal (1:36): Shareef Abdur-Rahim(x2)
Two 4 Me, Zero 4 You (1:96): Stephon Marbury
Precious Metal Gems: Tyrone Hill 42/50 (jersey number to make up for some etching)
[Image: UniverseBreak_zpsea53243e.jpg~original]
[Image: 1998-99MetalUniversePreciousMetalGems103...g~original]

Everything's FT, Org updated. Also got this back from Panini recently, if anyone's interested:
[Image: KobeBryant2012-13SelectSelectStarsJersey...g~original]
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

RE: Recent mixed breaks
Man, I bet those 98-99 Metal boxes were fun to bust. He have any other old school boxes like that? I've been looking for 99-00 Finest series two at a reasonable price. Check out the trade offer I sent whenever!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-24-2014, 12:59 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Man, I bet those 98-99 Metal boxes were fun to bust. He have any other old school boxes like that? I've been looking for 99-00 Finest series two at a reasonable price. Check out the trade offer I sent whenever!
Oh it was fun. I left one on the shelf, because they're still pretty pricey, but the younger shop guys referred to them as just 'the crazy boxes' because I don't think I've seen anything older than mid 2000s on their shelves.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

I could use the Penny if you want to sell/trade it
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

oh man I just noticed the abdur-rahim was x2. I feel your pain there man Sad He used to absolutely haunt my breaks. Pulled home court advantage plus /500 from UD hardcourt, driving forces f/x /500 from encore, atomic refractor from 97-98 bowman's best, RC refractor from 96-97 bowman's best, the list goes on and on and on lol
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Love the Gold Garnett!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

(08-24-2014, 10:14 PM)buckunteer Wrote: oh man I just noticed the abdur-rahim was x2. I feel your pain there man Sad He used to absolutely haunt my breaks. Pulled home court advantage plus /500 from UD hardcourt, driving forces f/x /500 from encore, atomic refractor from 97-98 bowman's best, RC refractor from 96-97 bowman's best, the list goes on and on and on lol
I always felt that way too, with Shareef. Never with anything quite so good, but every box undoubtedly always had him making a guest appearance.

(08-24-2014, 10:28 PM)demondukk Wrote: Love the Gold Garnett!
Thanks!

The Kobe is a beaut ,..

Like the preciouse metals
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sweet break.