`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need ideas on my mini framed relic redemption

Need ideas on my mini framed relic redemption
Sorry for a kinda 2nd post but wanted more thoughts on this with a proper title.
Some of you know I pulled a redemption for a set of framed mini relics from allen and ginter.
I called topps and they had no info to give me.
So my question is. Are the relic the same ones you pull from packs? If so why seems silly for a hard prize to even pull just for it to be stuff you can just get from eBay,trading or what not.
I've been told that they have done this before in the past years? I thought this was the fist year with the mini mini cards?
So looking for thoughts on this.
What is it lol
[Image: 1F496912-2668-4DA9-8242-438D9D78604F_zpsfm4zd9w5.jpg]

RE: Need ideas on my mini framed relic redemption
I think these may be stamped all the same serial number, something along the lines of the code breaker 1/1 autos. Probably same cards. But I have no idea
no org, please do not send trade requests

(08-22-2014, 08:45 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: I think these may be stamped all the same serial number, something along the lines of the code breaker 1/1 autos. Probably same cards. But I have no idea
I was thinking along those very same lines! What gets me is the "B" cards designation. Is there an "A" card set, too?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I wish I knew lol. I would assume so. Don't the base relics say like a b c d ect on the back of them? The guy I talked to I couldn't really understand. He said something about black broader. And something about sp some numbered to 50 some not numbered.

Well, I guess you have two choices.
1) ride it out and see what you get and how long it takes to get
2) put it up on eBay for a ridiculously high price and if someone buys it, it's no longer your worry, but you'll never know exactly what you were getting.
It might be super cool, it might be just ...okay ...
Personally, I'd wait to see what it is ... Or wait for someone else to find out (it doesn't expire for a while) or keep bugging Topps, once a week, asking them about it until they tell you exactly what your prize consists of!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

It would be nice to see what they look like. I'd ride it out and if you don't like them, then put it up on eBay.
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

Some set collector will buy them.... In marketing I learned if it sounds good people will hear it, if it looks good people will see it, and if you market it right, people will buy damn near anything for any price Wink
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Myself, I'd def. redeem and see what you get. If selling, my thinking is, depending on the players, you would get more selling them individually then selling it as one lot. Anyway, nice problem to have. Congrats again.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

It's s crap problem lol.
I'll prob keep bugging topps see what they say. If it's just the base set of mini relics that's cool. But if they're like numbered or black boarder that be awesome.

(08-23-2014, 10:18 AM)pjpitbull Wrote: It's s crap problem lol.
I'll prob keep bugging topps see what they say. If it's just the base set of mini relics that's cool. But if they're like numbered or black boarder
OT: It's funny how you & Phillies_Joe have the same problem spelling this word.

Now, back on topic: Congrats on the Amazing rip!! IF it were me, I'd redeem it and see what you get.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!