`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 Topps Hobby and Jumbo box

RE: 2014 Topps Hobby and Jumbo box
(08-21-2014, 08:44 AM)SteelerPenguinsFTW Wrote: the SP variations have a serial number on back that ends in 51. The regs have a serial number that ends in 22
Thanks for that info. Went through both boxes and found 2 SP's. Kenny Stills and Mike Glennon. Wonder what the actual print runs on them are. Actually pretty rare, rookie SP is 1:31 jumbo packs. Black parallel is 1:15 packs and those are #/d 59. Guess there's probably 25-30 of each? Wish Topps didn't make everything such a mystery. Some of these SP's are going dirt cheap on eBay, would be nice to know exactly how many there are out there.

If you see anything you want in any of my break posts and you have any Frank Thomas cards you are willing to trade please let me know.

(08-21-2014, 08:44 AM)SteelerPenguinsFTW Wrote: the SP variations have a serial number on back that ends in 51. The regs have a serial number that ends in 22
And rookie variations end in 50, apparently.
Also, if you're opening jumbo packs, the SP variations are seeded with the inserts. Not sure how they are in the other kinds of packs.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

BTW, I stopped by Target and picked up a Hanger pack, and I can't say the cards look better in person. Inserts are even weaker than last year's

Topps Jumbo just went from a must purchase product to a "maybe if the price is right" product.

Nice Evans rc
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK