`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
2014 Topps Heritage

2014 Topps Heritage
Pulled a "one of one" Jim Kaat autograph this morning from a 2014 Heritage box. There is no pricing in Beckett. Anyone have a guess on value?

RE: 2014 Topps Heritage
(08-20-2014, 10:33 AM)shawnclark18 Wrote: Pulled a "one of one" Jim Kaat autograph this morning from a 2014 Heritage box. There is no pricing in Beckett. Anyone have a guess on value?
Beckett OPG won't price a 1 of 1. I would look around on EBAY and Amazon for some similar 1 of 1 autos that may be for sale. This may give you an idea of what his stuff is going for. Great pull!

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Real one autos of Kaat don't sell for crazy prices but a 1/1 might net ya something nice! Good pull!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

I'm certain if the right collector rolls around, you'd do well, but how many Jim Kaat super collectors are out there? There's gotta be some interest, since he's a broadcaster, at least newer fans know the name.
Put it up on eBay for a high ticket price and best offer option.
How about posting a picture?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.