`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
bad experiences redeeming cards??

bad experiences redeeming cards??
What are your experiences redeeming redemption cards pulled out of hobby boxes? I just pulled a 2014 Topps Tier One Prodigious Patch auto of Adam Jones redemption. Has anyone on here redeemed a card and never received it cause it got lost in the mail? If so what was your experience dealing with Topps?

RE: bad experiences redeeming cards??
I had such a great experience with my redemption cards I pulled. Got it mailed to me within a couple of weeks. It was so easy and they even sent a extra card.

Said no one ever!!!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

I am still waiting for a 2012 platinum tyrell jenkins auto i pulled in 2012 but i dont really care enough to do anything. Also im still waiting for a tyson ross marquee auto pulled in 2011

Just sell the redemption and buy a live card. No need to go through that hassle.
[Image: KErsahw1fw_zpsd1e78d4f.png]

I've redeemed four cards so far and 3 of them I had in my hand in two weeks. the other is a dual auto that im still waiting for one guy to sign. it's only been a couple months, so not too bad.

I've had pretty good luck with Topps to be honest. Their shipping has always been reasonably quick. I had two high end cards I was waiting for (both Puig RC autos). It took longer than expected but i received them both and both cards got 9.5/10 grades from Beckett so they were in great shape. Now if we were talking about Upper Deck redemptions....I'd say stay away from them. I finally received replacment cards from outstanding redmeptions from 2008. And they sent crap (IMO). Good luck!

Thanks for the responses. I just redeemed my card on line so its the waiting game...

Wait the min of days. If don't want to wait anymore , ask for a replacement.
I had 2 cards I was waiting on, both high dollar. Replacements , Harper stripe patch auto to 25. Strasburg polar bear auto.

I have been waiting since 2012 for an autograph of the same player from both major companies. I wonder who will send first.

I think since Topps brought everything in house this year and are really coming down pretty hard on the signers, there has been a shift from long waits to more reasonable time (think about the reduction in redemptions being pulled this year compared to 2013 & 2012...alot of cards are signed/stickered lol) Topps at least is starting to get it's act together.

My above statement pertains to late 2013 & 2014 products only
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.