`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Panini Fairy left these in my mailbox :)

The Panini Fairy left these in my mailbox :)
Wow, it's been such a long time since I entered these redemptions, I totally forgot about them. In fact, there are about 6 more that they owe me ...

Andrew Thurman /725 and Joe Jackson, /100
[Image: null_zps060b84d6.jpg]

Thanks, Panini Fairy Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: The Panini Fairy left these in my mailbox :)
Those are some nice looking cards.

I like the look of them... Worth the wait. I've been waiting for a redemption from Topps for a couple months. Hoping it comes soon.

(08-18-2014, 04:25 AM)wordsense Wrote: Those are some nice looking cards.
Thanks. The die cut is 'on card' while the other is a 'sticker auto' but EEE is always a nice product either way.
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

i got those same players from panini this past week

and yes joe jackson is a distant relative of shoeless joe

(08-18-2014, 05:24 AM)clementmatthew Wrote: I like the look of them... Worth the wait. I've been waiting for a redemption from Topps for a couple months. Hoping it comes soon.
Yeah, like I said before, EEE is a nice product. it's filled with prospects, You get plenty of autos, but only a few guys pan out over the course of a few years, so you might end up with some gold, or some dirt ... That why it's called 'prospecting' I guess?
(08-18-2014, 05:46 AM)rentzington Wrote: i got those same players from panini this past week

and yes joe jackson is a distant relative of shoeless joe
Really??? Very cool! If he hits anything like him, he'll have an amazing career. My luck, he only inherited his relative's fielding ability and can't hit at all Sad

Count me as another lucky recipient of a "Shoed" Joe Jackson last week. Might even be the diecut one, can't remember for sure.
Kepler