Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A few nice pickups from the card show this morning
Bug 
A few nice pickups from the card show this morning
It's been a while since I had any success at the local show but today was a good day finally.
[Image: Scan87_zpsa1862d8a.jpeg]
Don;t know much about these but I do have quite a few others, just thought it was an interesting add to the PC for a very cheap price.
[Image: th_Scan88_zpsf4944cb8.jpeg]
A bunch of cool 'finds' from the bargain boxes. Most of these were .50 each some were even less Smile
[Image: Scan89_zpsa34c338e.jpeg]
Top row are all NNO mini's $1 each, Feller Flag back, SSP insert, Abreu base mini RC. Bottom row are all '11 A&G Alt B photo variations that were mixed in a small little lot of GQ mini's.
Also picked up a bunch of other random mini's and good sized bunch of '14 A&G mini's as well.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: A few nice pickups from the card show this morning
Nice minis

Nice Pick Ups!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Awesome stuff man!

Need to get myself to a show. Nice pick-ups my friend.

Nice. I miss you pete!!!! Lol. I have some mini's if needed?

Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

I love when a thread that is 6 months old gets revived by a simple "Nice Pick Ups" response, and then others chime in with similar responses.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

Sweet pickups!! cant beat those prices either!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s