`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
milestone reached today

RE: milestone reached today
Wow. That's a significant number. Nice work!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

(08-16-2014, 09:43 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: I had only needed 23 more cards of Chipper to get to 10% of his total cards (not counting printing plates). Well, I lucked up and ended up getting 28 new ones from the card show today! Now to figure out the next milestone to reach, maybe 1200 (currently have 1161) different cards or 15%(currently at 10.04%)?
Congrats!!

Which show?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(08-17-2014, 04:39 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Congrats!!

Which show?
it was a local show in town they do once a month. Been going to it for over a year now and most of the guys know who I look for and try to have something for me when I go.
(08-17-2014, 08:40 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: it was a local show in town they do once a month. Been going to it for over a year now and most of the guys know who I look for and try to have something for me when I go.
@yankees pride and wolveine: thanks I will check your orgs and see what all you have.
(08-17-2014, 08:05 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats on reaching 10%! Are you going after the harder to find (lower numbered) cards 1st or just getting whatever you can. Best of luck in your conquest and keep us up to date on your progess.
Thanks Joe. I have gotten to the point now to where I look mainly for the more rare stuff like 90s inserts, parallels, low #d, etc. When I come across a lot of base stuff I absolutely have to use my phone to get on Beckett and see which ones I have and which ones I dont. I will definitely keep updating my progress as I hit more milestones and maybe start scanning more pics to show off too!
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Awesome stuff man. I'm a life long Braves fan and grew up admiring Chipper so that is cool to hear.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(08-17-2014, 08:40 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: it was a local show in town they do once a month. Been going to it for over a year now and most of the guys know who I look for and try to have something for me when I go.
I guess I should have been more specific.

Which city? Which state?

congrats on the milestone

(08-18-2014, 07:43 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I guess I should have been more specific.

Which city? Which state?
sorry about that. I was really tired when I read your post before, lol. The show is in Memphis, TN.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(08-22-2014, 09:49 PM)sesfan01 Wrote: sorry about that. I was really tired when I read your post before, lol. The show is in Memphis, TN.
Oh, that's alright. Thanks.