`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives Now w Scan!

RE: 3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives
(08-11-2014, 11:17 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: ... Hopefully, my boxes will help remedy that situation. Smile
At least you got that Kershaw relic (I thought you PC'd Kershaw, too... Right?)
Can't wait to see your 'gradible' Abreu and Tanaka cards. Are you using PSA or BGS?
Hopefully, there is a remedy to my situation.....LOL. I don't PC Clayton....but I seem to pull alot of stuff from him (along with Reds stuff). He is my 2nd favorite non-Phillie, so I do trade for his cards from time to time.

I guess I'm going BGS....going to send my Bryant in so might as well take a shot with these two.

Hope your boxes are awesome and that your pink, golds and blacks (maybe a saphirre!!!!) are of some stars and not ROM players.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-12-2014, 11:41 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Hopefully, there is a remedy to my situation.....LOL. I don't PC Clayton....but I seem to pull alot of stuff from him (along with Reds stuff). He is my 2nd favorite non-Phillie, so I do trade for his cards from time to time.

I guess I'm going BGS....going to send my Bryant in so might as well take a shot with these two.

Hope your boxes are awesome and that your pink, golds and blacks (maybe a saphirre!!!!) are of some stars and not ROM players.
Thanks! I hope a cool sapphire shows up, too.

Maybe the card gods are hinting that Kershaw should be an integral part of your collecting life Smile

Hey, when did you get your Bryant? Or did I know that already and I'm just getting very forgetful?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-12-2014, 01:00 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Hey, when did you get your Bryant? Or did I know that already and I'm just getting very forgetful?
About 2 months ago.....yes, you are getting senile.

(08-12-2014, 03:22 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: About 2 months ago.....yes, you are getting senile.
Sorry about that, Bob.

Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-12-2014, 10:35 AM)SF_Giants_2014 Wrote: Great job! Can't wait for the scans sir..
Is that you Mr Johnson?

RE: 3 Boxes Topps 2014 Mini Online Exclusives Now w Scan!
Hey Joe can you check for any Jeters for me please

(08-12-2014, 08:25 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Hey Joe can you check for any Jeters for me please
Have an extra base. If the good Dr doesn't need it, it's yours. Sure you don't need a Vernon Wells? (JK)

i need the kinsler and duffy. also if you are considering this product or donruss 2. donruss 2 is great however i got several dups.
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Wow! I'm not typically a fan of relic cards, but those are pretty sharp looking. I'm starting to dabble a bit in Kershaw, maybe once I get my recent additions added in we can figure something out.

And to think at one point his name was one that was floated in Johan Santana rumors ... but Johan wanted to go to NY. Glad that worked out well for him, Twins definitely couldn't use Kershaw in their rotation right about now.
Kepler

(08-13-2014, 09:19 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wow! I'm not typically a fan of relic cards, but those are pretty sharp looking. I'm starting to dabble a bit in Kershaw, maybe once I get my recent additions added in we can figure something out.
I think they are great also....just not $52 per box great. One thing about the mini's is that autos are seeded like 1 every forth box. They let you know this up front so..........

1 Direction Day in my household today (remember your 1st concert?) as my wife has the honor of taking my 2 oldest to thier 1st concert. Me and the little one get to roam the streets...we might go crazy and hit the ice cream palor after some dinner and arcade playing.....good times.....good times