Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highly Recommend Checkoutmycards.com
Sad 
Highly Recommend Checkoutmycards.com
I used Checkoutmycards to finish my 94, 95, and 99 Bowman sets. And I came within a few cards of finishing 96 Bowman and 99 Bowman Chrome. Easiest way Ive ever completed sets. My cards arrived well packaged and sorted. Shipping was very reasonable too.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

RE: Highly Recommend Checkoutmycards.com
Best in the biz

I totally agree. I just finished my 1980 topps set with there help!
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Interesting how this isn't locked yet. Considering Beckett is suing COMC in an unjust lawsuit. Experiences like yours are the real reason for the litigation, because the Burbank Marketplace is losing too much share.

(08-11-2014, 08:29 AM)jhyde77 Wrote: I used Checkoutmycards to finish my 94, 95, and 99 Bowman sets. And I came within a few cards of finishing 96 Bowman and 99 Bowman Chrome. Easiest way Ive ever completed sets. My cards arrived well packaged and sorted. Shipping was very reasonable too.
I use them every once in a while. It's not too often that they get in new Nolan Ryan Beckett Graded cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Any outlet that allows us "collectors" more opportunities at card access is a plus to me. I like the site for buying, not for selling though. JMO and I'm not going to debate anyone in regards to that.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Justcommonsdotcom is another good site for base and set needs.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I've used both sites stated above. I am also considering sending some cards to COMC to sell on the site but still in debate with myself over it lol. I love the fact that you can make offers on the site as well.
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.