`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
2014 Panini Prestige Pricing

2014 Panini Prestige Pricing
Bought a blaster box from Target and got a Connections Prime Dez Bryant/Terrance Williams 12/25. I see there is no conditional pricing or regular pricing available yet. Any idea what this might be worth. I am not a cowboys fan so I dont care to keep it. I have it on feebay for $75 but not sure if its high or not. Closest thing I see on there is a RG3/Jordan Reed 41/49 for $20. Sure this is a right person right time right price thing. But any info would be appreciated. Any questions or comments can be sent to my username then gmail.
Thanks

RE: 2014 Panini Prestige Pricing
If it's of /25, they probably won't list it anyways. Anything numbered /25 or below seems to go unpriced. Like you said, it all comes down what someone is willing to pay for it.

RE: 2014 Panini Prestige Pricing
(08-10-2014, 10:19 AM)dj000524 Wrote: I have it on feebay for $75 but not sure if its high or not.
That feels high, but more power to you if you find a buyer. Smile

I am by no means an expert on either of those players, but my gut feeling is that you might be able to sell it in the $20 range with a little luck. Then again, listing it at $75 might get you a $40 offer. Hard to tell with new releases.