`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started a little Al Jefferson collection

Started a little Al Jefferson collection
Well as most know my Gerald Henderson PC is pretty nuts and it has become harder and harder for me to improve it.

I hadnt watched Big Al much in his career until he came to the Bobcats last year. I was very impressed and think he's one of the more underrated players in the league. Guy got jobbed on not making the all-star team this year.

About half way through the season I decided to start picking up a card here and there. Its turned into a nice mini-PC.

Heres some of the better stuff:

[Image: 7530sihc.jpg]
[Image: 79v284j9.jpg]
bottom middle reflections is /5 and not listed in Beckett not sure whats up with that
[Image: m2f1q1mz.jpg]
[Image: j91629jd.jpg]
[Image: 9l27a7fb.jpg]
Aldridge/Jefferson Dual is jersey #'d Smile
[Image: 6i7v055l.jpg]
[Image: w062v07l.jpg]
Black Diamond is /25 Finest /19 and Autographics /150
[Image: 6we16853.jpg]
Game Used & Fresh ink both /50
[Image: hz279476.jpg]
[Image: m26ct7p7.jpg]
[Image: 6419yc6m.jpg]
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: Started a little Al Jefferson collection
I love me some Big Al. I think I still have my #7 Celtics jersey at my mom's house somewhere. He actually changed his number to accommodate the return of the great Antoine Walker. I started a PC of his rookie year stuff, but For some reason I am very turned off by his auto. Great stuff though. I always love seeing Celtics stuff getting grabbed up. I agree that as an offensive player he is way under rated. As a main " piece" his lack of engagement on the offensive end limits his effectiveness. Great collection and please keep us updated.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Very nice side PC and I too think he's underrated/overlooked. He was a great FA signing for your Bobcats last season. Sick Exquisite patch autos, those are definitely my fav. of the whole post.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Very nice. I don't have an Al Jefferson Auto in my PC yet. But I will soon!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666