`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Yankees Pc as of 8/25/14

RE: My Yankees Pc as of 8/9/14
Pretty amazing and impressive Yankee stash! ... And in 6 months? Sheesh .... You've been really busy, my Yankee Bro! I'm a little jealous.... Maybe a bit from the actual cards, but more so from the focus. I have a vast, growing collection, but I'm all over the place! Sure, my concentration should be in obtaining Yankees, but I can't just do that .... I have too many x-overs.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-10-2014, 10:50 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Pretty amazing and impressive Yankee stash! ... And in 6 months? Sheesh .... You've been really busy, my Yankee Bro! I'm a little jealous.... Maybe a bit from the actual cards, but more so from the focus. I have a vast, growing collection, but I'm all over the place! Sure, my concentration should be in obtaining Yankees, but I can't just do that .... I have too many x-overs.
It was a lot of buying and trading more buying than anything. I also started cross collecting. I am starting a topps museum,Tier one,Triple threads,tribute,gypsy queen and A&G relics of any team or player...It keeps things interesting and change focus. I go through this pattern a lot because just doing Yankees get a little crazy at times.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Wow, this Yankee collection puts mine to shame.

Very nice! Keep up the fantastic work.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

(08-20-2014, 01:30 PM)yankeesjetsfan Wrote: Wow, this Yankee collection puts mine to shame.

Very nice! Keep up the fantastic work.

Mike
It was a lot of wheeling and dealing and cash to get it like this
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]