`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Autos Gordon (33) Danica (10) Martin (49)

RE: My Autos Gordon (4) Danica (3) Martin (15)
Yes, THAT one Jerry! Big Grin It's not the only card that both of us have owned either. Remember that Dale Jarrett 2007 Car Cover RU card. I got it from you in the past year and then traded it back to you a few months ago for a Pastrana Ignite RU (which I now have 2 copies of).
I also have the 2nd MM AU, but ours are slightly different from each other. The AU is a little more spread out on your '97 Ultra, while mine is a bit more compact.

[Image: MMartinAUsx3.jpg]

The 1st one on the left is the EXACT one you have now. The 2nd one on the left is my copy of the '97 Ultra AU!

(11-27-2014, 06:36 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: It has been in all three of our PC's now, lol! All 3 of us have been able to enjoy it...a very well traveled Mark Martin!
Yes, it has been in all of our PC's and is well-traveled! It went from whoever I got it from to central NC, to western MO, to eastern NC. I can't remember who/where I got it from right now.
I really only miss it b/c I have not replaced it OR added a new MM AU since I traded it. Tongue

(11-27-2014, 09:30 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yes, THAT one Jerry! Big Grin It's not the only card that both of us have owned either. Remember that Dale Jarrett 2007 Car Cover RU card. I got it from you in the past year and then traded it back to you a few months ago for a Pastrana Ignite RU (which I now have 2 copies of).
I also have the 2nd MM AU, but ours are slightly different from each other. The AU is a little more spread out on your '97 Ultra, while mine is a bit more compact.

[Image: MMartinAUsx3.jpg]

The 1st one on the left is the EXACT one you have now. The 2nd one on the left is my copy of the '97 Ultra AU!

Yes, it has been in all of our PC's and is well-traveled! It went from whoever I got it from to central NC, to western MO, to eastern NC. I can't remember who/where I got it from right now.
I really only miss it b/c I have not replaced it OR added a new MM AU since I traded it. Tongue
So what you are saying is I have to get that third one from you or a different copy of it? Smile

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-28-2014, 05:32 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: So what you are saying is I have to get that third one from you or a different copy of it? Smile

Jerry
I guess so. Tongue

Shoot for a different copy though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(11-28-2014, 05:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Shoot for a different copy though. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
LOL!!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: My Autos Gordon (4) Danica (3) Martin (17)
Received these 2 Martin Autos today:

[Image: img093_zps9f3e527f.jpg]
2006 Wheels American Thunder Thunder Strokes #6 Mark Martin 084/100

[Image: img094_zpsc220a6ef.jpg]
2008 Press Pass Signings #39 Mark Martin

Thank you for looking.

Jerry

Love the looks of the Thunder Strokes card! Congrats on two more great additions!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice additions! I really like the Thunder Strokes card. The Army AU is nice too. There weren't many cards released of him in the Army uniform, esp. AU's.

RE: My Autos Gordon (4) Danica (3) Martin (18)
Got in another martin today, some day I might get to 100 like Jason Smile Here it is:

[Image: img156_zps1a9e2216.jpg]
2011 Press Pass Showcase Elite Exhibit Ink #EEIMM Mark Martin

Within the next few weeks I should be getting 5 more Martin Autos. Thank you for looking.

Jerry

Another nice one, Jerry. Are you picking up everything Ray has? Smile

(01-03-2015, 06:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Another nice one, Jerry. Are you picking up everything Ray has? Smile
Yes I am, also 4 Printing Plates, should hopefully have those next.

Jerry