`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to lose a $200 card in a few seconds?

RE: How to lose a $200 card in a few seconds?
I feel your pain. I ripped my 2012 A&G Mantle RIP 7/10 (#7 jersey #) and pulled a Braun EXT Mini. After that I vowed never to rip again! LOL.

I pulled a Cespedes RIP /50 from this years product and promptly sold it on the bay for $100. No regretsSmile

RE: How to lose a $200 card in a few seconds?
(08-14-2014, 09:01 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: I feel your pain. I ripped my 2012 A&G Mantle RIP 7/10 (#7 jersey #) and pulled a Braun EXT Mini. After that I vowed never to rip again! LOL.

I pulled a Cespedes RIP /50 from this years product and promptly sold it on the bay for $100. No regretsSmile
Ouch! That hurts, too!
Yeah, kinda wish I heard your tale of woe before I ripped the Trout. A Mantle 7/10 wow, nice card! I wouldn't have ripped it, because Topps didn't put redemptions in 2012. I still have a 2012 Ublado Jimenez rip card ... Still Unripped, because there's no fear of a redemption becoming stale/spoiled.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.