`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you do if you get shafted through Beckett Marketplace???

What do you do if you get shafted through Beckett Marketplace???
Recently spent $125 on Beckett Marketplace, with a seller I have dealt with before. The big card ($100) ended up being a counterfeit. (The serial number smudged off when swapping cases.)

At first, I thought the seller had nothing to do with it, but after numerous unanswered emails and phone calls, I am having second thoughts. Can someone tell me how to file a complaint or reverse the payment? I am only entitled to a $100 refund, so I don't want to have to go through my credit card just yet.

Ebay has the "solve a problem/open a case" option. What does Beckett have?

RE: What do you do if you get shafted through Beckett Marketplace???
I don't have any info on your question NOR could I find anything at all about what options you have. My reason for posing is I had a problem getting what I ordered (item previously sold and NOT removed from database-dealer blames Beckett beta for the problem and why I never received an email from ANYONE as to why my order wasn't shipped they stated again Becket was suppose to do that) I ended up leaving a negative feedback.
It makes me question about what is going on there. I need to follow your post as I have used them several times. Not always smoothly either.
One would think rules on refunds and disputes would be readily available. Its just Beckett, they don't expect issues.
Will always be looking for 2012 or 2013 Panini Cooperstown Signatures for the two sets I'm building-Will trade in your favor--will ship first--Thanks

dhitt@beckett.com
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

I also have an issue with one of the Marketplace Sellers - I ordered almost a month ago and they have yet to ship. I would raise a stink but it's for a lower numbered card that I've never even seen another one of so I'm trying to let it ride out and hope they come through but I'm getting fed up with no responses from them.

Hasn't happened to me yet, but happy14027 stating he got a response about not emailing as "Beckett was supposed to email you" is bs - it's your business, run your business.