`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
New some help with this one...

New some help with this one...
I tried posting a thread in the trade forums for a couple of days and didn't have any luck.. So I am going to give it a shot here. I am trying to complete the 2013 Topps basic Chipz set. I only need 3 chipz to finish the set. Looking for Joe Mauer, Paul Goldschmidt, and R. A. Dickey. I put all of my extra chipz in my ORG to trade with anyone. If you have all or 1 of these chipz to trade, I would be greatly appreciative. To save on mailing costs you could ship the chipz in a PWE.

RE: New some help with this one...
I just posted these needs on another forum. Hopefully we can get them for you.

Side note do you have any Jeter?

(08-07-2014, 12:05 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: I just posted these needs on another forum. Hopefully we can get them for you.

Side note do you have any Jeter?
I have lots of Jeter cards. I deleted all of my cards in my ORG for trade. Tell me what you are looking for and I will see what I have for you. Thanks

I have the magnetic Dickey if you want it.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

just picked up the Goldy for ya

(08-07-2014, 12:47 PM)zeprock Wrote: I have the magnetic Dickey if you want it.
Thanks, but I don't want to start the magnetic set and have the same problems of not finishing that set either. Thanks for finding the magnetic Dickey. If you find any of the basic chipz Mauer, Goldschmidt, or Dickey I will trade for those.
(08-07-2014, 12:48 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: just picked up the Goldy for ya
Awesome thanks, I will go through my Jeter cards and find something good in trade. Let me know if you have any luck finding the basic Mauer or Dickey.

Have the Mauer. Send me a pm with your addy (lost it!) and I'll throw it in your "phun pack"!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Here are a couple of Jeter cards. Let me know if you you want one of them. I will send it when I get the Goldschmidt. Thanks.
[Image: Jeter_zpsede69487.jpg]
Here are some other Jeter cards to pick from. Again thanks for taking the time to help me out.
[Image: Jeter1_zps2ae5243b.jpg]

Here are a couple more Jeter cards.
[Image: Jeter2_zps224fa223.jpg]
(08-07-2014, 06:57 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Have the Mauer. Send me a pm with your addy (lost it!) and I'll throw it in your "phun pack"!
PM sent.... Thanks again for having the Mauer for me...