`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone buying Topps mini this year?

RE: Anyone buying Topps mini this year?
(08-08-2014, 11:43 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: This product single handedly ruins my ebay searches for real mini's, these oversized mini's kill me scrolling through page after page Smile
Didn't think about that ... We have to petition for another name to differentiate between the cards. Maybe keep A&G and GQ small size as "mini" and the new Topps mini line as "Midi" as in middle-size. I'd vote for that!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(08-08-2014, 06:02 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Didn't think about that ... We have to petition for another name to differentiate between the cards. Maybe keep A&G and GQ small size as "mini" and the new Topps mini line as "Midi" as in middle-size. I'd vote for that!
Not only would I vote for that, I would run for President for that!
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(08-08-2014, 11:43 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: This product single handedly ruins my ebay searches for real mini's, these oversized mini's kill me scrolling through page after page Smile
I have the opposite opinion. "Your "mini's drive me crazy during searches LOL. Agree that a new nameing convention is needed. Can't wait for my boxes to get here. I went the cheap mailing route. (whatever happened to free shipping w over $100 purchase?)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Can use the goldschmidt minis if anyone gets any
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I would be interested in any Machado and Jonathan Schoop you pull. Thanks!
PC Card Totals:

Manny Machado - 395
Jonathan Schoop - 223
Chance Sisco - 11

Always looking for more of these guys! Let's trade!