`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Durants and stuff for Jordan

Durants and stuff for Jordan
Hello all, this is my first post. I just recently picked the hobby back up by obtaining the card I always wanted (1994 collectors choice gold jordan card #240). I then proceeded to collect durant cards since I live in okc. This did not fill my void for jordan cards however. This is couple cards out of my recent and old collection. The 5 durants refractors/prizms. The others are a old school shaq refractor and a card I have had forever and just find it cool. It's a very blatant misprint skybox card. I know this card isn't something truly spectacular but I find it neat (prolly since I pulled it so long ago myself). Long story short I am here to trade the durants and the shaq for Jordan's. I know I'm a new member so if the other person has good feedback I will ship first of course. The misprint is a card to just show since I see people post neat stuff on here since its probably worth like 10 cents. All cards are in my organizer to. I can also add cash. All cards are in great shape. Thanks for checking out my post!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Durants and stuff for Jordan
To the people that have sent trades thank you. I still haven't found a jordan I like. I am looking for one or two Jordan's to be the equivalent of the trade as a whole. I also have another durant I can add. I also have the base card to the prizm set of the 5 for what it's worth. Heck I even have an autographed rafael palmeiro auto ball I got as a kid when I lived in Texas. I am looking for some mid to high level Jordan's. I really want the orginal exclamation point fleer ultra jordan badddd. Thus I have busted out every old card I have that I've been sitting on plus sum new ones I got from random packs and a box break I did. I added a new Durant to my first post and a picture of the lot. If you have any Jordan's just let me know so I can check ya out.
 photo 2.jpeg
 photo 3.jpeg
 photo 4.jpeg
 photo 5.jpeg
 photo 7.jpeg
 photo 8.jpeg
 photo 9.jpeg