`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Tragedy......looking for community support.

OT: Tragedy......looking for community support.
Ive been here contributing for the last 10 years, over the last year I slowed down activity due to me purchasing a new home.
But recently tragedy struck both my girlfriend's parents at the same time and they are currently both recovering in a nursing home. We are coming up with money together to try and help cover a deposit into a Senior Living facility.

Sooooo, since my girlfriend's finances are strapped, it appears that I will be selling off a really good chunk of my collection for the first time in 10 years of collecting. Ill be listing most of it little by little, while trying to hold on to some stuff. A good mix of everything really.

If anyone is interested, just PM me and I can respond with a link or email a list of what I have, since posting here is frowned upon.

Thanks.
Mike

RE: OT: Tragedy......looking for community support.
Sorry to hear. Best of luck
no org, please do not send trade requests

sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for ya'll..
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

(08-07-2014, 12:42 AM)animie67 Wrote: sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for ya'll..
Thanks.
(08-07-2014, 12:42 AM)animie67 Wrote: sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out for ya'll..
Thank you.

My condolances. You and yours will be in our prayers. Hopefully something springs so you don't have to sell too much stuff. Best of luck!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Sorry to hear..sometimes life comes at you hard..
Good Luck..prayers to your girlfriend's family too

(08-06-2014, 07:24 PM)creativemunky Wrote: Ive been here contributing for the last 10 years, over the last year I slowed down activity due to me purchasing a new home.
But recently tragedy struck both my girlfriend's parents at the same time and they are currently both recovering in a nursing home. We are coming up with money together to try and help cover a deposit into a Senior Living facility.

Sooooo, since my girlfriend's finances are strapped, it appears that I will be selling off a really good chunk of my collection for the first time in 10 years of collecting. Ill be listing most of it little by little, while trying to hold on to some stuff. A good mix of everything really.

If anyone is interested, just PM me and I can respond with a link or email a list of what I have, since posting here is frowned upon.

Thanks.
Mike

So sorry to hear about this.
I collect Derek Jeter, Ken Griffey Jr., and Philadelphia Eagles autographed graded cards!

Newbie here...Hope the best for you and your GF + her parents

Thank you all for the interest and prayers.

I just listed a TON of key rookies and autographs today.

Thank you all for the support. As I just told another member, they arent happy in the nursing home, and her dad is refusing physical therapy. Just wants to sleep all day and go home. So I think a decent care facility is thier best option, so i know at least all this is going to a good cause.