`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Harden PC Complete!

James Harden PC Complete!
I've been working on this for a few years as a side project, and I've gotten most of them graded myself. My focus was BGS 9.5 RCs, 27 Total, and I finally purchased his Exquisite. Thanks for looking!

[Image: HardenCollage_zps1ea85a17.jpg]

RE: James Harden PC Complete!
Wow...unbelieveable man! Are they all true RCs? Cause I have his panini glossy parallel raw but it looks awfully good if you wanna go for #28 Wink amazing stuff man many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Thanks Buckunteer, these are all the official RCs, not RC year Parallels.

Awesome collection even if they weren't graded, which makes the fact that they are all BGS 9.5 even more amazing.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(08-06-2014, 03:19 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow...unbelieveable man! Are they all true RCs? Cause I have his panini glossy parallel raw but it looks awfully good if you wanna go for #28 Wink amazing stuff man many congrats!
Harden has "only" 27 recognized RCs. Twenty-seven! Imagine if there were actually 27 different companies producing them and not the same ones doing it over and over under different names and subsets.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Very Very Nice! Sweet Collection!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666