`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading in YOUR favor!!

Trading in YOUR favor!!
Here is the deal, I want to move some of my refractors, rookies, GU, #'d cards for autos. I will trade double to triple in your favor for certain autos. Now I dont want just any auto, nothing 10+ years that is sitting there and has no re-sale or re-trade value but looking to slim my inventory down and get some more trade/sale bait. Bowman Chrome autos are my target but would look at any auto I think I can trade for cards I want.

Send offers, lets see what we can do!~

Sending me an offer for an auto you want of mine, isnt going to work. I just want to trade rookies, refractors etc for autos. Asking me for an auto is not what this this thread is about.

Agian, will trade 2-3-4X in your favor for the right deal (My refractors/rookies/inserts for your auto)
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

RE: Trading in YOUR favor!!
(08-06-2014, 06:34 AM)iamralpho Wrote: Here is the deal, I want to move some of my refractors, rookies, GU, #'d cards for autos. I will trade double to triple in your favor for certain autos. Now I dont want just any auto, nothing 10+ years that is sitting there and has no re-sale or re-trade value but looking to slim my inventory down and get some more trade/sale bait. Bowman Chrome autos are my target but would look at any auto I think I can trade for cards I want.

Send offers, lets see what we can do!~

Sending me an offer for an auto you want of mine, isnt going to work. I just want to trade rookies, refractors etc for autos. Asking me for an auto is not what this this thread is about.

Agian, will trade 2-3-4X in your favor for the right deal (My refractors/rookies/inserts for your auto)
DITTO!
www.cardboardglory.com - Sortable checklists and other interesting hobby info

Bumping this, anyone wanna make some deals? Send offers!
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

Would be interested in your mini Black PLawecki, can you take a look and see if you see any autos you might be interested in
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

You can check me. I will trade autos for RCs.