`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some pick ups

Some pick ups
So.... A few of these cards are ones that I've gotten in trades recently, and some of them are ones that I purchased in the last few days or so. Now, I know what you all are thinking... "Didn't he say his girlfriend was pregnant and wasn't going to be buying more stuff?"

Yeah, I did say that, and I am, for the most part, holding to that. A few of the purchases are ones that were for rainbows I want to get. A few I got from trades. I also broke down and bought some retail blasters (which ended up being a bad idea). Anyhow, the reason for that is I buy football cards when I'm depressed/sad. Long story short, my one cat that was diagnosed recently with diabetes ended up needing to be put down on Saturday Sad So, I kind of went a little spend crazy in a trip to Target and got several blasters of stuff and some packs as well as a few purchases on eBay (a few of which haven't come in yet). It's out of my system now, and all of the money I spent went on the credit cards I am trying to pay off, but it helped in a small way help me get through the weekend.

So, on to the cards... Packers stuff that I've gotten recently:

You may remember me asking about a Signature Rookies auto of a guy named Shannon Clavelle and not having seen one. Well, I found one for 4 bucks! Smile So, I still need a McMahon auto for the 1996 SB auto chase, and maybe I might actually be able to get a Santana Dotson eventually??

Here are the results of a few blasters of Bowman and some Prestige packs:
 photo Bowman2_zpsf9d12243.jpg
 photo Bowman1_zpsc181bf81.jpg
 photo Bowman3_zps8a4555f8.jpg
 photo Prestige1_zps791ba576.jpg
 photo Prestige2_zpsc61b523c.jpg

Nothing terribly exciting, but the are FT if anyone is interested.

RE: Some pick ups
Ouch! Glad you're feeling better; my cat is 12 now & it's depressing thinking about how many more years I have left with her (I have literally had her since birth).

FWIW, even without any autos I think you did pretty well on the blasters. Some nice parallels, anyway!

Sorry to hear about the cat! Never fun losing a companion! Nice cards though Smile

sorry to hear about your cat..

Interested in the De'Anthony Thomas..also I have a package ready to go out at the end of the week...
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

Pretty cool cards there Bud.
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

Nice looking hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK