`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
My Favre autos... 151 and counting!

RE: My Favre autos... 151 and counting!
(08-06-2014, 06:50 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: WOW!!!! Pretty hard to pick a favorite but I think I like the pen pals with Marino and Elway the most! Sweet looking collection man!
LOL I was looking through this today and was thinking there were about 60 that I really liked and 90 that I have just because. But yeah that card is right up there with the Marino Elite Throwbacks Threads and the Packer triple with Rodgers.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Holy cow....
My knees are weak...
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

I'm green with envy over here. Very nice collection, sir.
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

DUDE! That '02 Contenders Josh McCown is sweet. Oh...and the Favre guy is cool too.

Seriously amazing collection. Thanks for sharing it, and keep 'em coming.
"A collection isn't a collection unless you have some of everything." ~kollectornet

Wonderful stuff, but annoying because virtually every Favre auto I have or used to have is in there somewhere. Heck, I saw some that I used to own. The actual cards.

Well done!
[Image: BANNER_zpse7c3a158.jpg]

(08-06-2014, 10:09 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: Holy cow....
My knees are weak...
Haha The old guy's still got it.
(08-06-2014, 10:40 PM)cbrigadoi Wrote: I'm green with envy over here. Very nice collection, sir.
Thanks!
(08-07-2014, 04:09 AM)jephthah1 Wrote: DUDE! That '02 Contenders Josh McCown is sweet. Oh...and the Favre guy is cool too.

Seriously amazing collection. Thanks for sharing it, and keep 'em coming.
Thanks for the view! I had forgotten that McCown was on that 2002 card until I was scanning it. Obviously he's not getting into the Hall unless he buys a ticket but maybe he'll have a decent year in Tampa.
(08-07-2014, 09:49 PM)favrecollectors4 Wrote: Wonderful stuff, but annoying because virtually every Favre auto I have or used to have is in there somewhere. Heck, I saw some that I used to own. The actual cards.

Well done!
I think you said that at least with one of the Donruss Classics Significant Signatures when I posted it awhile back when I first got it. It would be interested to know how many times it changed hands in between because I know I didn't get it directly from you. Can't speak for any others though, unless you give me your ebay name...

I have no doubt you'll get most of them back. The rate you're going, you're going to catch up in a year or so!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Holy Cow!!!!
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(08-06-2014, 12:19 PM)uwash97 Wrote: 1998 Pinnacle Inscriptions Pen Pals #7 Brett Favre AU/Barry Sanders
AU | NFT
[Image: k57591u4x450.jpg]
I haven't been able to find this card. I always find someone's bad version of a "Auto'd Barry!".
Really nice collection you have sir.

Love it.....I have just the one:

[Image: Favre_zps4269ed2a.jpg]

Amazing collection man!! So many great cards in there. I'm going to try very hard to get tickets for the game next year when they retire his jersey, so much that I'm actually going to really scale back my PC purchases this season and try to save some cash. Going to be hard though because after seeing all those cards I really want to go pull the trigger on a few.
Photobucket