`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I keep it?

RE: Should I keep it?
I believe there are probably a lot of collectors who are only missing that one card to complete their set. Someone would want it if you don't. It took me 20 years to find one for my set and I ended up finding it in a 5000+ box of random cards that a friend gave me after it was left behind in one of his vacant apartments.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

(08-04-2014, 06:51 PM)zeprock Wrote: I believe there are probably a lot of collectors who are only missing that one card to complete their set. Someone would want it if you don't. It took me 20 years to find one for my set and I ended up finding it in a 5000+ box of random cards that a friend gave me after it was left behind in one of his vacant apartments.
you cant go wrong with free
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

wow just looked at some completed listings. I shouldn't be surprised but I still am about how low these are currently going for. Might as well keep it. It has nowhere to go but up
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

IF it was me, I'd keep it. Regardless of what's happened with him, the card itself used to be a key card in the hobby. With that said, your card and your collection.

The card is still higher than the 1986 Donruss Canseco. It used too be a hot card at one time.

Is he in your PC? Keep it. If not, don't.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

I did add it too my have list.

It doesn't matter what others like. If you collect A-Rod, then keep it. I'm a Canseco enthusiast and his cards and rep aren't worth snot anymore, but I remain a proud collector.

also, first post. Smile

(08-05-2014, 07:31 PM)wordsense Wrote: It doesn't matter what others like. If you collect A-Rod, then keep it. I'm a Canseco enthusiast and his cards and rep aren't worth snot anymore, but I remain a proud collector.

also, first post. Smile
Welcome!

(08-05-2014, 07:33 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Welcome!
Thank you, thank you. Glad to finally be here.