`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Platinum Blasters, 2 Autos!

RE: 2 Platinum Blasters, 2 Autos!
Awesome pulls for a couple of blasters congrats!
PC=Giancarlo Stanton, Kemp, Longoria, Tulowitzki, Griffey Jr, Pujols, Jeter, Randy Johnson, Helton, Biggio, Bagwell, Chipper Jones, Votto..
I trade for similar cards.

Nice pulls...I'd be interested in the Cardinals....I have the base Molina, but that looks like the Sapphire I'm guessing?

Great card pulls from retail. Congrats on some nice looking cards. I really, really, really like BP this year. Awesome, thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(08-05-2014, 12:06 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Cardboard Connection just updated the checklist and it appears that the Camos (auto and non) are retail exclusives. I kinda figured that was the case.

Anybody else notice that the stats on the backs of the prospect autos are WAY off. Or maybe I need to look at stuff BEFORE I hit the sleeping pills.
Thanks for the info, Jared! Now we just need Beckett to add them to the OPG.
(08-05-2014, 05:16 PM)manningsecnumbr1fan Wrote: Awesome pulls for a couple of blasters congrats!
Thanks, man! I'd have to say it was close to the best $40 I ever spent on blasters.
(08-05-2014, 05:42 PM)slufan83 Wrote: Nice pulls...I'd be interested in the Cardinals....I have the base Molina, but that looks like the Sapphire I'm guessing?
It is the Sapphire and we would be happy to trade them. We would be looking for Trout or Jeter from this year's Platinum or any Nolan Ryan or 2013 Heritage SP's we need
(08-05-2014, 09:01 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Great card pulls from retail. Congrats on some nice looking cards. I really, really, really like BP this year. Awesome, thanks for sharing.
Thanks, Joe! I agree with your assessment of this year's Platinum. Thinking of picking up a few more blasters, if I can find any. The card selection at the local Walmart has really dropped off recently. Plenty of flagship Topps but that's usually about it, unfortunately.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Nice Stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK