`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant seem to use the online submission form

Cant seem to use the online submission form
I tried to submitt some cards for the first time ever. I did some research and decided to go with beckett. I signed up and went onto the online submission form. I put in the shipping, the time frame, a code the declared value. I went to go to step 2. There is the little plus minus symbol next to step 2. I click it and nothing i continue to click nothing same goes for step 3. i tried just clicking submit to see if you have to do that first but it says I have to give my address but there is nowhere to put it.

Can anyone help me. I have tried on firefox and internet explorer thinking it may be my browser. Same thing happened.

Thanks for any help.

RE: Cant seem to use the online submission form
I can't help you as I use the print form. I am only posting just to let you know it may take a day or 2 but someone will come along and help you.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Sounds to me like you did not completely fill out all the required info on your account screens.

Go to the drop down in the UPPER right hand corner on the homepage where it says your username and choose MY ACCOUNT

Go into your account to where it says CONTACT INFORMATION

Make sure there are TWO addresses

One for "preferred billing" in case you ever buy from the marketplace. This address would be the one your bills go to. It can be a PO box or a regular address.

You need to set up a SECOND address solely for BGS shipping orders. It must be a PHYSICAL address as Fedex does not deliver to PO boxes. When choosing the TYPE of address choose PREFERRED BGS SHIPPING.

Let me know after you have those two address in there if you still have issues entering an order on the online form.

Jeff

Thank you branesergen for letting me know someone would get to me. I had been waiting 2 days for them to contact me via email I sent to multiple people.

Jeff thank you so much that did it for me. I thought that was just for if i was buying or trading cards with other members.

Thanks both of you for you assistance.

Kellen