`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCCG Trade Group - August 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.

RE: BCCG Trade Group - August 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.
In for the Browns
PhotoBucket Updated from Bears to Dolphins - http://s1197.photobucket.com/user/cbrigadoi/library/

I still have the Eagles through the Vikings to go!!

RE: BCCG Trade Group - August 2014 Edition - several teams available for new members.
Trade partners will announced Sunday evening.

Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

(08-09-2014, 09:59 PM)temple sportscards Wrote: Trade partners will announced Sunday evening.
Had a little problem with the website, trade partners will be announced Monday morning.
I will be sitting out due to an odd number of participants this month. Glad to see a larger group this month.
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

New trade partners for August have been posted.

http://bccgtradegroup.webs.com

HOLY....um.... SO I got my July package from Cbrigadoi (Chris) and I am BLOWN AWAY! Here are some scans of some of the goodies below. Lots of base and older to go along with these too. Love the Joey Browner 10 stripe, and this may seem weird, but the Playbook is my first one of those ever. Thanks a freakin ton Chris and I hope I can do this justice (I hate being out- done so look out!).
[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zps4a38e77d.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002_zps8abd0bf6.jpg]
ID VIKESRULE on most other trade sites. Don't care about BV if the deal is right.
Cris Carter super collector and die hard Vikings guy!

(08-12-2014, 09:26 PM)footbal Wrote: HOLY....um.... SO I got my July package from Cbrigadoi (Chris) and I am BLOWN AWAY! Here are some scans of some of the goodies below. Lots of base and older to go along with these too. Love the Joey Browner 10 stripe, and this may seem weird, but the Playbook is my first one of those ever. Thanks a freakin ton Chris and I hope I can do this justice (I hate being out- done so look out!).
[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zps4a38e77d.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002_zps8abd0bf6.jpg]
Way to go Chris!

I'm in for the 49ers!

I am working on trying to get some browns gathered up.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Received my August trade package from Gyoung.
Very nice mix of cards to include
2002 Upper Deck Legends In The Making Eddie George jersey card
2010 Panini Plates and Patches Vince young jersey card
2007 Certified Materials Paul Williams Freshman Fabric jersey card
 photo gyoungtrade1_zpsd2b28b06.jpg

(08-13-2014, 05:32 PM)gyoung Wrote: I'm in for the 49ers!
Glen, your package goes out today.