`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ripken rc, Need a little info? Question about printer ink or error

Ripken rc, Need a little info? Question about printer ink or error
I picked up a Ripken rc lot and found a color difference in two of the topps rc's. Error? Printer problem? I just think it's weird with the blue ink ( the green is the regular version)

[Image: image_zps215c08b0.jpg]
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

RE: Ripken rc, Need a little info? Question about printer ink or error
Any info?
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

Out in the sun to long--color starting to fade.

(07-30-2014, 10:53 PM)hckydv7 Wrote: Out in the sun to long--color starting to fade.
That would be my diagnosis, too!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Sun but it could be color error see how blue did not fade and seems to blend with rest of card

(07-31-2014, 05:18 AM)dustin12368 Wrote: Sun but it could be color error see how blue did not fade and seems to blend with rest of card
That's what I was thinking. Color error! The blue on the side matches up with the blue at the bottom