`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Greg Maddux Rookie Class Ring Auto has arrived! 5/10

Topps Greg Maddux Rookie Class Ring Auto has arrived! 5/10
I do not buy much baseball but I normally due the regular Topps set and this year I hit two really nice autos, but the Maddux was a redemption card. Only took six weeks to get the card back which is amazing in and of itself!

Pulled this card live in an earlier break:

19/25

[Image: 6-14-14013.jpg]

This the Maddux that arrived yesterday

5/10

[Image: GregMaddux.jpg]

And a few weeks back I bought two packs of Tier One on a trip to the local when nothing was new and I hit a redemption for a Pedro Martinez. I have posted this card before. I believe I have hit three pretty good pitchers this year!

3/10

[Image: PedroMartinez001.jpg]

RE: Topps Greg Maddux Rookie Class Ring Auto has arrived! 5/10
Yeah, that Pedro auto is upsetting ... Very messy.
But Maddux & Seaver? Two very amazing cards! Congrats on the fast turn around! Maybe a Topps rep cornered Maddux in Cooperstown? Smile LOL
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-30-2014, 06:58 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Yeah, that Pedro auto is upsetting ... Very messy.
But Maddux & Seaver? Two very amazing cards! Congrats on the fast turn around! Maybe a Topps rep cornered Maddux in Cooperstown? Smile LOL
Yes, on Maddux, when I went to check the Topps redemption website on Monday and saw the FED EX tracking number posted, I was more than shocked! I figured it would be six to nine months before I got the card if then! Six weeks is amazing!!!!!

(07-30-2014, 07:32 AM)ronfir Wrote: Yes, on Maddux, when I went to check the Topps redemption website on Monday and saw the FED EX tracking number posted, I was more than shocked! I figured it would be six to nine months before I got the card if then! Six weeks is amazing!!!!!
I'm still waiting on my Bowman Kris Bryant card. Called Topps today and they Said the card was out of stock. Hopefully they'll get more. He said that I was one of about 15 that were on back order. Hopefully they get it in soon or I'll have to wait until Oct before I can replace it. if I have to, its much better now while his card is skyhigh$$ ... My luck, it'll be a $10 card in October. Sad
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

The Maddux and Seaver looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Sweet cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Awesome cards! If you were in an All Time Fantasy League, that's a heck of a rotation you got there! Haha
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

very nice cards..congrats@!! Really like the maddux
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

very nice cards..congrats@!! Really like the maddux
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]