`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Platinum ... this is why we should always be together

RE: Platinum ... this is why we should always be together
Great stuff! I will be heading out after work for some hanger packs and have a case of this product on order. I will scan and upload when I break. Thank you for letting me look. This stuff is pure crack! hahahaha

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

(07-30-2014, 06:50 AM)rentzington Wrote: nice stuff, i shouldnt read this when i'm trying to go cold turkey here
Your always going cold turkey!

Congrats Jared! Was hopeing WM had some but no luck last night....so got some A&G. Crack indeed........

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

My target was bare. Sad
Not a platinum in sight. I'll try a Walmart tomorrow.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

the abreu just sold for around 20.00 shipped fyi. nice sano for you considering you are in mn. and bryant seemss to be selling well
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

Hopefully I'll land some more cuz I'll be hanging on to most of these. Always build the base, base and purple prospects and the base inserts. I'm tempted a little on the Sano, but that's my first auto of his that I pulled so I'm leaning heavoly toward keeping it.
Kepler

Stopped by and grabbed five hangers... Results were pretty similar, except for the autos/abreus lol.

That abreu insert (and the others) are itching for an auto in that big bald shiny spot! Would be the perfect card/insert set for IP autos.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(07-31-2014, 12:57 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Stopped by and grabbed five hangers... Results were pretty similar, except for the autos/abreus lol.

That abreu insert (and the others) are itching for an auto in that big bald shiny spot! Would be the perfect card/insert set for IP autos.
I haven't gone over the checklist, but there's usually an auto version of the cutting edge stars. If not, that seems like an awful lot of unused space on a card.
Kepler

Petillo, are you bummed about Cespedes and Russell being moved by Oakland?

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

Nice hits
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Bowman Platinum has always been one of my favorite products. After this year's haul, I think it may have just taken the top spot. I was in a group case break, I've broken 3, and have 2 more arriving tomorrow. I will have to post pics of my loot after I break those 2 tomorrow. It has been a pretty good run with these!