`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kaepernick Wilson Cruz Ryan Tannehill Manuel Brees Lacy DaltonGreen Julio DeSean Rice

RE: Kaepernick Wilson Cruz Ryan Tannehill Manuel Brees Lacy DaltonGreen Julio DeSean Rice
Russell Wilson Limited Auto Jersey /49#d BGS 9.5/10 has been traded, anyone else?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Kaepernick Wilson Cruz Ryan Tannehill Manuel Brees Lacy DaltonGreen Julio DeSean Rice
Headed to the post office in the morning, feel free to send over some trade offers for some more trades.

RG3 Patch Auto, Tannehill Exquisite Auto, Dalton Supreme Auto GU, Glennon Auto Patch, Kaepernick Quad Gu Auto, Brees Auto are gone, anyone else?

Anyone tonight?

To the top.

to the top.

Bump.

To the top.

I'm trying to pick up a Mallett Auto if you can spare one. Let's try again. I'm on the computer all day until about 3:00pm EST
(08-21-2014, 09:27 AM)telattt Wrote: I'm trying to pick up a Mallett Auto if you can spare one. Let's try again. I'm on the computer all day until about 3:00pm EST
I went ahead and sent you an open offer.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

Anyone tonight?