`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone seen Yankeeinthesouth?

Has anyone seen Yankeeinthesouth?
I started a trade with him on the 9th and havent heard anything from him. I mailed off but havent recieved his end.

RE: Has anyone seen Yankeeinthesouth?
We have an unfinished trade from months ago. Luckily, I never sent because of his poor feedback and didn't receive a response until months after the trade was accepted. You should PM a mod ASAP and hope you get something in return. That guy needs to have "send first status" all the way. Good luck!
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

(07-28-2014, 01:51 PM)kfeldman Wrote: We have an unfinished trade from months ago. Luckily, I never sent because of his poor feedback and didn't receive a response until months after the trade was accepted. You should PM a mod ASAP and hope you get something in return. That guy needs to have "send first status" all the way. Good luck!
Thank you for the advice. Thank god it was a small trade.

Getting burnt still sucks. Sorry to hear that happened to you man.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(07-28-2014, 05:28 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Getting burnt still sucks. Sorry to hear that happened to you man.
Thank you. Sorry I didn't back to you sooner on that one trade. I was waiting to hear from one other trader and been busy as he'll at work. I have some more free time until the 11th if you wanna try another trade. I am 4 away from 600 trades.

No worries at all, whenever you want to try again just shoot me an offer.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones