`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'm back with a case of Inception (Scans)

RE: I'm back with a case of Inception (Scans)
Great looking stuff!!!

(07-28-2014, 12:13 PM)roger rabbit Wrote: Yeah, the Springer auto is the nicest card, it's #d 3/5. The Anderson is a 1/1, so that's probably the second best. I got a lot of parallels compared to most cases as far as I can tell, I had two or three boxes where 3 of my 5 cards were parallels. Still would have loved to see one of those Bowman Chrome Bryants in there, but oh well...
Funny ... I couldn't see that 1/1 either ... Congrats, that just brought that case up another peg or two Smile yeah, a Chrome Bryant would have been a grand slam!
At least you got 1 Bowman Chrome. Were they a case hit, 1/case or more scarce than that?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

That's a pretty good looking case. Grats on that Springer. That is a sick looking card.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

Great break! I'm saving for Bowman 2014 Platinum, but the Inception cards are very nice. The Springer patch card is a very nice hit. I also really liked the Tavares auto.

Looking for all cards from these guys I don't have!
[Image: tPSNwfV.png]

That Springer patch is awesome.

Looked like fun
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK