`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Did this make anyone else cry?

RE: Did this make anyone else cry?
Wow that video was very well done. Love that Ozzie flip scene!

Missed this before the ceremony. Thanks for sharing!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

You are very welcome!
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Thanks, that was awesome! I didn't cry, because I was smiling so much during the whole commercial!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I just get sentimental with baseball things like that...seeing Clemente and Gehrig and all the greats come to life. Whoever put that commercial together deserves a award...I even teared up when Thomas gave his speech. Although I bleed blue and love the pinstripes I am a fan of baseball and that commercial hit the nail on the head for me

(07-27-2014, 11:04 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I just get sentimental with baseball things like that...seeing Clemente and Gehrig and all the greats come to life. Whoever put that commercial together deserves a award...I even teared up when Thomas gave his speech. Although I bleed blue and love the pinstripes I am a fan of baseball and that commercial hit the nail on the head for me
Now, that Jeter Nike RE2PECT commercial .... Before the all star game? That got me a little misty-eyed.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-28-2014, 05:21 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Now, that Jeter Nike RE2PECT commercial .... Before the all star game? That got me a little misty-eyed.
Lol it got me too!

Thank you for sharing.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Like another poster, I smiled too much throughout to cry.

I harbor a great dislike for the Yankees, but the pre-ASG tribute to Jeter was incredible. I hate the Yankees but Jeter is a great guy!
Collecting: Fred McGriff, Chipper, Griffey, and Todd Helton.
[Image: 0989_001-1.jpg]

(07-28-2014, 12:50 PM)zaccheus85 Wrote: Like another poster, I smiled too much throughout to cry.

I harbor a great dislike for the Yankees, but the pre-ASG tribute to Jeter was incredible. I hate the Yankees but Jeter is a great guy!
Yet you have the Yankee Captain in your signature lmao!!!