`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Ginter Blaster, not too bad (pic)

Another Ginter Blaster, not too bad (pic)
[Image: BlasterBox001_zps9e38ad98.jpg]

RE: Another Ginter Blaster, not too bad (pic)
Not too bad at all!
Much Better than my last 2 blasters ... Ugggh.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(07-28-2014, 07:52 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Not too bad at all!
Much Better than my last 2 blasters ... Ugggh.
Same. The last two A&G blasters I got were so bad that it's making me question if I even want to buy more to finish the set or rely on trades to get it done.
Kepler

(07-28-2014, 10:02 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Same. The last two A&G blasters I got were so bad that it's making me question if I even want to buy more to finish the set or rely on trades to get it done.
I have a bunch of doubles ... Lets trade. Blasters have been really hit or miss. Mostly miss. PM a list if you have one.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I've been having bad luck with blasters lately too. Hopefully I'll get a decent hit soon.
Top Wants:

1. 2001 Bowman's Best- Albert Pujols
2. 2011 Bowman Sterling- Mike Trout
3. 2011 Bowman Chrome- Paul Goldschmidt

[Image: Angels_Signature_zps8fa1f692.gif]

I will tell you guys my theory I was on a ginter streak of sort and thought I had figured it out. I was 4 four 4 till yesterday with this theory...so try it at your own risk. I was only buying the blasters with the topps logo (on the plastic wrap) coving the face of Mike Trout.

Ohhhh...love the Babe! Nice looking Athletic. What the heck is chess boxing....LOL (are these "rarer" mini's?). Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Nice Ruth
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK