`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
RW34's August 2014 BGS Group Submission--Grades are here!

RW34's August 2014 BGS Group Submission--Grades are here!
Requests for another submission are coming in, so here we go. If you are truly interested in submitting and will actually FOLLOW THROUGH with it, please message me for the survey link. Once that's completed, I expect you to do your part and actually send me the damn cards. It takes a ton of time for me to do the behind the scenes tracking and paperwork...don't leave me hanging please or you lose the privilege of coming along in the future.

This stuff is getting boring for my regular submitters (just note the bold things), but any newbies, please read EVERYTHING carefully.

In order to prevent an online flaming or a punching of my screen, let's stick to these new rules:

(I know these sound really harsh, but all I ask is that you put yourself in my place. If you are doing any of these things, the likelihood is that the other 20 people in the submission are too. The majority of my submitters are great, but it only takes a couple to ruin a good thing...and yes, all of these things have happened.)

PLEASE WRITE DOWN MY ADDRESS AND PAYPAL ADDY WHEN YOU DO THE SURVEY. I don't want to respond to 20 messages asking for that info, that's why it's on the survey!!

1. Please do not send me your cards postage due.

2. Pretty please fill out the survey completely--with ALL the information I'm asking for or I'll just start making it up. I don't remember what you said the last time you submitted 12 months ago (or two weeks ago), so help me out, okay?

3. Please stop overvaluing the cards. Insurance covers CURRENT sales values. Don't send me a Vince Young auto and value it at $500 because that's what you paid way back when. If I continue to see this happening, I'll just start adjusting the insurance values myself or I'll start assigning insurance and return shipping to those that are inflating individually. The values are causing our per card cost on these subs to rise too high--not only did BGS raise the grading fees, but behind the scenes they raised the insurance and ship home costs.

4. I really want to help everyone out and I truly am a nice person, but for the love of all that is cards, please do not send me an email every day asking about the order. When I hear things, you'll hear them. I don't withhold info.

5. When I do send emails, please READ them. Don't skip over it and ask me to repeat the same thing I just sent you. I'm going to have to stop responding to those kinds of things.

Otherwise, same rules as always:

Anyone can play along with this submission, so if you have some interest hit me up with a PM or post here and I'll get back with you. My returning submitters, please send an email or facebook me (preferably!!). My inbox here is getting full!!

Cost per card for the submission is $7 with no additional auto fee for the 45-day service. This is the cost I'm being offered per card, so I'm not making a dime on any of you. My target shipping date to TX is August 11th. And yes, I ship straight to TX...there isn't anyone else handling your cards.

Please remember that this submission is 45 working days, so the anticipated return date to me is somewhere around October 20th accounting for the amount of holidays between now and then.

This cost does not include shipping to BGS in TX or return shipping to your house. Shipping to TX is not outrageous, but shipping back from BGS has increased. I always say to anticipate a $1/card additional charge for this, hopefully it's less. Also, I will not overcharge you for insurance either direction, as it means absolutely nothing to the PO if you do need to file a claim. Cards will be insured for whatever level you need and I'll adjust it per individual. I'll also return things most often in a priority flat rate box to keep the costs down.

Please know that I will be inspecting your cards upon arrival for damaged corners or surface damage, just in case you might have missed it (in a general way, not a grading inspection kind of way). I'm being asked to do this to prevent any claims that damage occurred while your cards are in BGS possession. Of course, should anything go wrong with your card while there, I'll get you in touch with the appropriate people who can handle the issues. I suggest that you take some high resolution scans of your cards just prior to mailing, it helps to have some backup if needed. Should something go wrong, I would appreciate your patience while the problems are resolved. I don't enjoy dealing with the damage any more than you do...

You can pay for the submission a variety of ways...check, cash, or paypal gift (preferred). When we get the cards back I'll do a live break over on Vaughn TV.

NEW RULE: I will not ship cards to BGS that have not been paid for prior to shipment, so please be prepared to pay by 8/11. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE ANY LONGER.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM or post here and I'll get back with you as fast as I can. I'll keep your identity private for anyone that requests it. There will be complete transparency for those involved, but I won't make a public display of our submission to everyone on the boards (you are welcome to post what you are submitting should you choose to do it). When I submit the paperwork, you will all get to see the scan so you know EXACTLY what is happening.

Those of you that know me here on the boards know I'm rather fastidious, so you need not worry about trusting me with your precious babies. You can also dig out the old threads and ask anyone who submitted previously how it went for them.

Time to get some gold!!

Wendy
RW34
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: RW34's August 2014 BGS Group Submission--Accepting cards now!!
Great Wendy..... will look to get between 10 and 12
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Great news Wendy! I still don't know why the cards were returned to me last time. I will be going through and sending some for sure!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

(07-27-2014, 07:28 AM)totally sports Wrote: Great Wendy..... will look to get between 10 and 12
Sounds good!!

(07-27-2014, 09:25 AM)redskins316 Wrote: Great news Wendy! I still don't know why the cards were returned to me last time. I will be going through and sending some for sure!
Not sure what happened there either. Sad Just let me know when you're ready and I'll get you the survey.

Anyone else interested??

I'm definitely going to try and get in on this! Funds permitting.....
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I'm in my dear. Send me the survey when you have a free moment. Looks as if I'll be sending between 10-20 this go round. Gotta do another look over before I'm for sure.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

Sent you both a message with the link...on that other site. Wink

I'd like to get in on this. Thanks!
Banner courtesy of Blaynero
[Image: titans.jpg]
Wants Houston Oilers, Titans, Steelers, & Nolan Ryan as well as 1960, 1971 & 1979 Pittsburgh Pirates. Looking for 2013 National Treasures NFL Shield Football Signatures #16 Justin Hunter /2

I'd like in on this.