`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making some banners / signatures

Making some banners / signatures
I am making a few banners/signatures. Up to 3 players per banner. Let me know who/what you want on it and if you want it to say anything specific. Please don't ask for one if you aren't going to use it. First and last names. If I can't find a picture of the player(s) you want, you must provide them.

These banners are free, but if you would like to send a donation for the work, pm me. Thanks
[Image: Justified2011auto.png][Image: bubbawatson.png]

Making Graphic (Logos / Signatures / Wallpapers / Avatars / Custom Cards). PM me

RE: Making some banners / signatures
I would really appreciate it if you'd kindly respond to one of my PMs.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Can you make one with ernie banks, a Red Sox logo and kris bryant? If you could get a picture like his 2014 bowman rookie card that'd be awesome, with Fenway park in the background? Thanks
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Can I get one with Paul Goldschmidt, Randy Johnson and Chris Young all in dbacks uniforms? Maybe with a dark background if possible. Thanks!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Could you please make one of Tino Martinez, Patrick Ewing, and Chad Pennington with a Yankee Stadium background?

Thanks so much.

Mike
[Image: new-york-skyline-day-panorama_zps1b18efc9.jpg]

Collects NY Yankees, NY Jets, NY Knicks, NY Islanders and NJ Devils as well as players in signature

My once beloved sig is now out-dated and I am in need of a new one. I was wondering if you might be able to create a new one for me including Buster Posey, Josh Donaldson and Yan Gomes all in catchers gear with their respective city's skylines/Stadiums is the background maybe toned with the team colors like the other one. Doesn't have to be exact as I trust your creative mastery. I will pm you about donation. Thanks for the consideration.