`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sidney Rice retires due to concussions

Sidney Rice retires due to concussions
every summer, there always seems to be one or two guys that really kind of surprise you when they retire. i was actually kind of shocked by this one though

RE: Sidney Rice retires due to concussions
I literally just saw him 2 days ago. Have to say that this "concussion" excuse really feels like a way to cover his ***** in case he ever develops problem in the future.

[Image: RONnSid_zps5ed2a6eb.jpg]
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

im completely confused by your response

If he develops a problem in the future, he's going to blame the NFL either rightfully so or just to cash in.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(07-23-2014, 06:36 PM)mkufta Wrote: If he develops a problem in the future, he's going to blame the NFL either rightfully so or just to cash in.
This - Seems to be a fairly common reason for early retirement now days. Truth be told i think this has a little more to do with his knees than his concussion history.

he has had 5 diagnosed concussion before the age of 27 since he has been in the nfl. that doesnt include "dings", or anything in college

i dont think he is faking the concussions for future cashing in.

I would guess that I had close to 20 concussions before i turned 21 and I am fine. He had some very serious knee issues that everyone was concerned with. Even before he had surgery this past season he was going to Germany for plasma replacement (or whatever the hell they do over that way that they cant do here).

Not saying concussions are minor, just stating that his history of knee issues would be my bet for the actual reason he is retiring.

NFL = or meaning NOT FOR LONG
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]