`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My Trout Stash

My Trout Stash
I knew I had a bunch of Trout RC but went through some boxes and this is what I found!

[Image: null_zps7f48da61.jpg]

Not too bad. I thought I had 9-10 of his base RC .... But found a few more!

[Image: null_zpsb36f8614.jpg]

I'm pretty happy, to say the least Smile
Who knows, if I keep looking, I might find some more
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: My Trout Stash
Wow, Doc! Those are great! Those Target Reds are super tough(and way undervalued in the OPG, in my opinion).
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Wow, nice finds, congrats on the stash!

Awesome!!! Love it
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

Awesome DrM. Wishing I has some of those flaghip colored boarders still around...........

Now about that Rip card.........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Thats like finding a mini gold mine right there. If you ever look to move some of those please let me know. Congrats there
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

I have never seen the blue and red borders.... Two more trouts to add to my list haha
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

oh wow lol no wonder why I don't have a trout RC..you have em all. nice!
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Love that red. Have the blue myself, but never found any target blasters. Even called in some favors with the Excell rep and he couldn't even find them.
Kepler

(07-22-2014, 06:37 PM)aprirr Wrote: Wow, Doc! Those are great! Those Target Reds are super tough(and way undervalued in the OPG, in my opinion).
Thanks Aaron, I agree. I haven't seen too many Red Target Trouts. One of the benefits of NOT having a LCS and relying on retail ...exclusive red and blue parallel cards.
(07-22-2014, 07:11 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: Awesome!!! Love it
(07-22-2014, 06:51 PM)flipsi Wrote: Wow, nice finds, congrats on the stash!
Thanks, Flip!
Thanks, Brian!
I need to keep 'prospecting for gold' in my 2011 cards ... I might have a Gold bordered Trout in there ... I hope. Smile
(07-22-2014, 08:20 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: I have never seen the blue and red borders.... Two more trouts to add to my list haha
(07-22-2014, 07:48 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Awesome DrM. Wishing I has some of those flaghip colored boarders still around...........
Now about that Rip card.........
Yeah, thanks for reminding me, Joe. I do need to do something about that card. Maybe my first Trout auto is hidden in that Rip card?
The Blue Walmart and Red Target parallel cards combined with my obsession of completing my manufactured patch cards, coupled with my need to find more code cards for the million card giveaway really had me sucking up every blaster I could find. Sorry to add to your want list, Brian, but they ARE cool looking cards!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.